Educational puzzle game for learning the Korean Hangul alphabet.
Are you a big fan of Korean dramas or KPop?
Would you like to be able to read Korean?
Or maybe Gangnam Style got you interested in the beautiful language of Korea?
You can forget about using any flash cards to memorize the Hangul characters.
Learn to read Hangul, while having fun playing a rewarding game.
With Hangul Match you pair a Hangul character with its romanized translation.
You hear the proper native speaker's pronunciation with each character.
This helps you to learn what kind of sound each character represents.
Six fun & challenging game modes:
- THE EASY CONSONANTS: Play through 58 levels and unlock all 19 consonants.
- THE MIGHTY VOWELS: Play through 63 levels and unlock all 21 vowels.
- CLASSIC: Unlocked characters are used to test your skills, make no mistakes!
- SURVIVAL: Battle against 30 seconds timer with your unlocked characters.
- BLITZ: One minute time limit with all 40 Hangul characters. How good are you?
- SOUND MATCH: Listen to pronunciations and match correct characters.
- Game Center leaderboards & achievements for all game modes
- Total of 36 challenging achievements
- iCloud save game support
- About Hangul browser for additional help on pronunciation
- Clear pronunciations by native Korean female
- iPhone 5 / iPad retina graphics
- Supports both landscape and portrait orientations
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Hangul Match is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-24. The program can be installed on iOS.
Hangul Match (version 1.2) has a file size of 64.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.